Britclips® RSWB (Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket)
Looking for a cost-effective solution for fitting within stud walling?
Why would you use the RSWB?
- Easy to install multi-purpose extendable bracket
- Suitable for:
- fitting pipes, trunking and cabling, electrical boxes and conduits within stud walling
- other solutions like fitting smoke detector to trapezoid applications
- Fits 40 to 60 cm / 16–24 inch stud centres
- Can be fitted to metal or timber studs
- Compatible with other Walraven products to offer a complete fixing solution
- Material: High quality galvanised steel finish
Yes, I would like to try this handy product for free!
Fill the form and we will send a sample so you can experience how easy and effective our Britclips® RSWB works for your installation.
Install in 3 easy steps
1. Supplied in connected 2. The brackets can extended to fit between 3. Bend the brackets ends to fix (with screws)
pairs, simply snap the studs that are 40 to 60 cm / 16 to 24 inches onto studs.
brackets apart. apart.
Britclips® – the answer for your electrical installations
The Britclips® RSWB is part of the Walraven Britclips® assortment, a extensive range of fixings for electrical installations. With over 140 high quality products, including beam clamps, beam clips, cable run clips, threaded rod clips, roof deck hangers and more, Britclips® offers a solution for almost every situation. Include the fact that the whole range is manufactured with high grade spring steel in combination with a high quality surface treatment and you will notice that Britclips® is your best choice!
Other installers used these products in combination with the Britclips® RSWB
- slide nut with stud bolt, washer and BIS RapidRail® spring
- suitable for WM0, 1, 15, 2, 30, 35
- ready-to-use pre-assembled for a quick fixing, and retains assembly in place before final tightening
- for fixing BIS starQuick® Clamps to BIS RapidRail® or Strut Rail
- to add pipework quickly and simply to an existing installation
- suitable for SQ-10 up to SQ-51
- one-part clamp
- clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- for outdoor use and installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.